Do you have a friend who will come over and go through your junk?
Do you have a friend who will paint your closet doors? Your walls, your trim?
Do you have a friend who cleans out your storage room, your junk drawyer, your child's closet, your toilet?
I DO and I love them all!
We are the MOM group (Moms On a Mission) and we accomplish amazing things together. Two hours every other week and we have conquered clutter, ugliness, coupons, kitchens, and feelings of loneliness.
We've hung cabinets, painted cabinets, moved cabinets, moved people in or out of houses, and helped each other build our homes, our sanity, and our friendship. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What do you mean Flocks?
I love you and you are a great Mom:)
I love this and think it is so fantastic! - Shalayne
We did this with some friends in North Bend. Its just a great idea. I love the tomato photo below.....so yummy!
hey steff! i love reading your blog. you are lovely through and through. i noticed awhile back your post about homeschooling. i HS my 3rd grader and LOVE IT soooo much. i have some great resources that i'd love to share with you if you're interested. also, would love to get your ideas as well.
email me if you have time.
love,
julianne
torivendell@gmail.com
What a true blessing of friendship. This is a great idea, too. I love it!...and miss you, my dear friend.
sweet!!!! I miss those 8th ward gals!
How awesome! Every woman needs a group of friends like that to help accomplish things for those times when we are feeling overwhelmed.
Post a Comment