So it isn't just Cy. Calvin, too, is preparing to fight people on the playground at school and so, for the last few mornings, I have found him in here doing pilates bright and early (6:30 a.m.) before breakfast. 
He doesn't say anything, he just turns on Mari Windsor and goes for it. I guess I should be worried, but such is the life of a mother of boys, right?

He doesn't say anything, he just turns on Mari Windsor and goes for it. I guess I should be worried, but such is the life of a mother of boys, right?

3 comments:
Your kids KILL me. Do you think they have just a smidgen of you in them? Because you always were one of the funniest people in the world (hello my darling, hello my baby...ten seconds to air time, Steffani...hello my rag time doll...be QUIET!!!).
That is hilarious! 6:30 woah...
Your kids are inspirational... if they can get up at 6:30 to do pilates then why can't I??? Too cute!
Post a Comment