We took Cal to the symphony the other night at Abravanel Hall. We heard Dvorak's New World Symphony. Cal and I were familiar with part of it, and Cam fell in love. It was amazing.
Before it started, Cam was quizzing Calvin on all the composers in the program. He'd cover up the name and just show him the picture. He knew every single one of them, except for some lady who composed in the 1940s. It was impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cool! Derek loves takes me to symphonies since he is such a classical music lover. I am getting better at enjoying them:) We recently heard the BYU-I symphonic orchestra playing Rachmaninoff, it was so beautiful!
love it. I just bought a new classical album because I just miss it and love it so much (John showed me how we have every single song on that CD already, oh well!) It's so awesome that you are discovering his love of music!
Post a Comment