1. Your backyard looks like an army fort. (Don't worry about those branches you pruned and were going to take to the dump. They have now become the walls of a fortress, or a gun, whichever the war requires. And don't worry about those nails that are pushing through the fence piece they are using as a shield. It will just scratch. Everyone's had their tetanus shot, right?)
2. Your 6 year old is the God of War and comes in to tell you he has just killed the God of Love.
3. Your dog is not a beagle or a puggle. She is the Hell Hound who chases everyone around the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
haha!!! that was fun!!!!! Ty-Ty was a good goddess of love!!!!
he could conquer or heal Cy by giving him a hug.
I also think our Hellhound was a little bit timid.
This is a great idea for a post, I loved it! I could add a few things to your list:)
I adore your latest posts! Delicious. I would add that one of my favorite parts of 'knowing I now share my house with a girl', is ENTIRE loads of laundry that are one color only....PINK!
Hah! I loved this. Makes me want a boy or two in my house to give Trent a break from so much pink and so much estrogen.
Thanks for loving it honey! You're the best.
even though I have some girls, they are outnumbered two to one!! So we relate to this post! My girls actually hate pink (sob sob). Thanks for sharing! It will be fun someday when you have daughters-in-law and can buy them girlie stuff!
Post a Comment