Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Mom, here's what I decided," Cy said after showing me how he could dribble down the sidewalk while running, "I'm going to be a famous basketball player.


Calvin is going to be a famous instrument player.


Coleman is going to be a famous writer.

You're going to be a famous runner,

And Dad is going to be a famous lover."


That made me laugh!  He may not be famous, but he is mine!

6 comments:

Sara Jensen said...

I love the photos that go with his quote:)

Danny and Shalayne said...

So hilarious! I love what comes out of kids mouths!

debi said...

I couldn't hear a word you said, because your arms were so ripped in that photo. You are my bicep hero. :)

Stacey Keller Thompson said...

love the pictures! Cy looks so much like Preston to me.

COLEMAN said...

You've won an award!
GO TO

COLEMAN said...

...MY BLOG!!!!!!


[Note-- it didn't work when I tried to put in the link, but this made it more dramaticish. Love You]