Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Haircut!













I've been begging and pleading and I finally resorted to bribery!



I was giving Calvin a trim the other day and I said, "Cal, I'll give you $20 if you let me cut your hair."

I was shocked when he actually thought about it and thought about that new Lego set that he wanted and he said, "Yes."

So here are the results.  He wasn't too happy at first and pretty much kept his hat on 24/7, but now he is used to it and I think he loves (and I love) not having to brush his hair in the morning!

Cy was especially happy that someone else had hair like him now!

3 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

it is adorable!!! He looks so handsome and all grown up! tell him i love it and I think it looks very nice on him!

Sara Jensen said...

Calvin is So darling! I LOVE the new cut!!! I pay my boys every time to cut their hair (but only 1$) I figure I may as well pay them (and myself) rather than pay someone else to do it:)

Stacey Keller Thompson said...

Wow he looks so grown up to me!