Monday, November 22, 2010

Quote of the Week

We were heading home from a wonderful field trip in Salt Lake and I told Calvin that I was dropping him off at a Birthday Party right then at the Skating Center. 


 He said, "Oh, all right."  He sounded a little disappointed so I asked him why.  "Well, I wanted to get a little bit of fresh air back at home, but that's OK."


I loved that home was "Fresh Air" to him!  If only I could always keep it like that!  

3 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

hilarious. Calvin cracks me up.

debi said...

There are limits on 'fresh air', he will always come back :)

Liz, in New York said...

Sweet Calvin. I always want my children to want to be where I am, to be where home is. It must be a wonderful feeling to know that is what Calvin feels.

I'm missing you this week. How are you?