Family means everything.
Service is powerful.
(This was the Bishop's family who didn't know Jacob from Adam, but came to support his baptism. They were friendly, outgoing, and talkative. The people in this ward blew us away. On Sunday, a 9 year old came up to Calvin and said, "Hi, what's your name?" "Calvin." "Hi, Calvin. How old are you?" "9" "Hey, so am I. Let me get you a chair so you can sit in my row.")
Hold on to the rod (or the rope swing).
Sometimes, it takes faith to leap.
Life can be simple.
Or complex.
I need a baby.
Food tastes better in Hawaii.
Take water (living or other) with you on your journey.
(We took a 5 hour, 8 mile hike along the Na Pali coast line!)
Take time to love.


3 comments:
beautiful steff
love jeff's face in the hike pic
great post!
miss you
The Most beautiful Place in the world!!!!!
I love you; thanks for taking us.
oh I love it! I'm glad you guys had a good time and I am now aching for hawaii!
Post a Comment