I always decorate the walls for the kids' birthdays and one of my signs said, "7 is Heaven." Cy seemed to like that and basically didn't stop saying it all day long.
We had a LEGO party since it is Cy's very favorite thing to do in the world.
My pathetic attempt at a LEGO cake. Cy was happy with it, though!
Cy with friends McKay, Spencer, Jacob, O.P., Ian, Cannon, Ryan, Lindsay and TyTy.
The kids had to get the LEGOS out of the green jello with chopsticks.
Calvin made an obstacle course for the LEGO dudes to climb through.They each at 2 minutes to build the tallest tower, and then they had to build something that could drive, fly, or float.

Cy with is best friend and cousin, McKay.


1 comment:
How is Cy 7? I can't believe that! AND I love the cake and all of your creativity. Way to go!
PS I'm not certain on the October dates...sometime around the 20th. I'm so glad you're considering it!
Post a Comment