Last week, Calvin and Cy ran in BYU's Triple Crown. It is a one mile race that I signed them up for without asking them.
Calvin was so excited and determined to come in first. He really wanted a trophy. Cy joined the race without complaint.
Things started to get a little harder right about here.
Butterflies before the race.
Nice and hot and sweaty!
Neither of them trained or had run very consistently before the race, but they gave it their all. We were so proud of them.
So happy to have runners in my family!

2 comments:
That is so awesome. And they run a great mile!
I saw this TV show where the contestants would win quite a bit if they could just run a mile...and hardly any of them could. It put a new fire in me to get my kids running--and behold, here you are inspiring me yet again!
PS Cy looks sooooo much like you now, don't you think? I see some Reever fever in him!
Post a Comment