Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This Week's Best . . .



Best Quote:


By Coleman, as I was dropping him off at his new school:

"It is so neat, Mom.  I prayed that I would be able to be a friend to the friendless.  I don't think that Ian had any friends before me, but I've been blessed because now I have a friend!"

Best Outing:  

Taking time to see the changing leaves in the mountains.





Best Accomplishment:
Monday and Tuesday Coleman got all of his homework done by 5:00!  Everyone was happy!  And we discovered our neighbor is a former German teacher!  We are set!

3 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh those are the best. I am so glad Coleman is liking his school! We've been hoping he will. And homework done by 5!!! I don't think I ever accomplished that :) seriously though.

Liz, in New York said...

Look at how grown up and wonderful Coleman is! He has gotten your goodness, and Cam's too.

Makes me miss you...and makes me excited to see you very soon!

Kristi said...

Colemans quote I love. Thank you for teaching me Coleman!