Friday, February 20, 2009

Fo-FAUX-Pho-Hawk




What is this that has appeared on my child's head? One day, I was a nice mother, with clean (well, sometimes) kids who had conservative, church-going hair, and the next I found this on Cy's head. He has told me it is a Fo-Hawk. Didn't we call that Mohawk when we were little and weren't they usually pink and sharp? And weren't the people who had them usually on drugs or in a band or something? Well, here is my 5 year old kindergartner with one of these and I actually helped him with it the other day. What have I become? Am I seriously a partner in crime? Well, his friends at school have one and our cousins have one . . . and so everyone is doing it. Isn't that OK? Where have I heard that before? AAAAAGH! I've failed. . . .but he did look kind of cute.

1 comment:

debi said...

that is FRO cute!!! love you