Cy saw Coleman putting some Hawaii pictures on his blog and so he wanted to do the same thing. Here is Cy's first blog, remembering his favorite trip ever.
I took a picture of my mom, Cynthia, and Ross's Mom
We were being funny, 'cause look at our faces.
I found the rock on the beach. We were making the biggest sandcastle we could make.
How fun that you guys get to go to Hawaii as a family so often and that you get to take your kids too. It looks like they had a blast. I like your hair cut too, it looks really cute.
I'm happily outnumbered in my little family. This blog is to help me remember
THAT--even on days when the floor around the toilet is a little discolored and it seems like Indiana Jones is my fourth child.
3 comments:
Love the pics. We really missed out. :( Let me know if you want to change back to the original background or song......N JOY
that was me.....deb :)
How fun that you guys get to go to Hawaii as a family so often and that you get to take your kids too. It looks like they had a blast. I like your hair cut too, it looks really cute.
Post a Comment