
Hey, friends.
Since my blog is like a journal to me, I have decided to go private. If you would like to be able to still view my blog, Coleman's or Calvin's blog, please comment after this and give me your email so I can include you on my readers list. If you are already bored reading about our family, then don't feel like you have to! Thanks, Steffani

13 comments:
Yes, I would like to keep viewing your blog. My email address is stacysmeow@gmail.com.
We have loved reading your blog. Please add us. bennett.mindy@gmail.com
I love your family! And you're still the best Young Women's adviser/program director ever!
-Sarah
wannabkenobi at gmail dot com
Hi Stef. camille here. I peeked at your blog thru liz's blog (don'tchya just love her?!)
I didn't know you had 4 boys. Tell me how you do it?! With my two I might lose my hair before my next birthday. I'm scared to have another'n because I might be severely outnumbered! (but I wouldn't change a thing!!)
Your boys are beautiful!!!
Defnitely don't forget us! shalaynev@gmail.com
I LOVE reading your blog! prattstacia@yahoo.com
Yes yes! I want in! It's celisap@gmail.com
Pretty Steff!!! I hate it when people go private. One more screen I can't be bothered typing into for a peek!!! But for you, I would be honored!! You know my e-mail. Love you !!
YES. She just poses like that!!! She is a nut. As far as the private thing goes, you can put an invisible tracker on your blog and it will tell you exaclty who and how long people stay on your blog, and where they are from. You might try that first.
yes add us. Sheldonnixon@hotmail.com. Thanks steph. I love seeing your blog.
Definitely add me to your list, your posts are always so creative and interesting. jnjdabbs@sbcglobal.net
Let me continue to be a part of your life. I love it and I miss you. :)
elizmsutton@gmail.com
Of course we want in!!! tiffanyzarbock@gmail.com
Post a Comment