Monday, March 16, 2009

Pin Head

"Do you think I should grow my hair out?" I asked Coleman the other day.

Pausing, thoughtfully, he replied, "Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't take this rude (is there any other way to take this?), but that first time you got your hair cut and you came home you looked like you had a little head on a big body."



OK, but actually I think it looks more like a bobble-head, but, oh, Coleman, you've got a lot to learn about what you can say to a woman!

Needless to say, I'm growing out my hair! Like this . . .
But, not like this! . . . Keep me away from that furry, flat-banged librarian look that constantly haunted me with long hair!

But, I guess I'd rather have this than be a pin head. Thanks, Coleman.

4 comments:

Janny said...

I think your hair is beautiful both ways, luck that you are still blond.

Liz, in New York said...

Wait a second. I love your short hair. But I loved your long hair, too. Isn't it crazy how we love love love one style and then get sick of it? I was just thinking yesterday at the hair salon that I wanted my hair all cute and short LIKE YOURS. You really do look beautiful either way.

COLEMAN said...

I love you mom, Sorry about that;) you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Thank you for commenting on my blog:D

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks cute short, and beautiful long too. You can pull off both. That comment that Coleman made totally makes me laugh though. Some "Boys" never loose that great ability to be honest when you ask them questions. Take my husband for instance. The first time I cut my hair when we were married he didn't like it. Then a couple of weeks later he looks at me and says Honey what happened to the beautiful long locks of your youth?" Needless to say it wasn't what I wanted to hear either.