I used to hate, but now I love:
babies (not my own, of course, but those crying ones who freaked me out!)
blogs
seminary teachers or hunters for husbands (I swore I'd never marry one)
ordering only salads at restaurants (those kinds of girls drove me crazy--get me the meat!)kids with dirty faces and messy hair (now they belong to me)
coloring my hair
SUVs
pecans
almonds
seeds
the real taste of food
listening to news on the radio
running
pilates
whole wheat everythingTV in my master bedroom (sometimes it's nice to be able to watch a good movie or the news in bed!)
spinach
canning tomatoes, peaches
eating a handful of tomatoes for a snack
football
Harry Potter
Dr. Seusscoming up with meals (no, I still hate that)
Moms who talk on the phone
olive oilNacho Libre (I only sort of hated it at first, but I love it, it's fantastic!)
drinking water all day long
going to the bathroom all day long (no, still hate that)
New York
Dogs

saving money

saving moneyDisneyland
What about you? What do you love now that you used to hate?

3 comments:
people who copy me!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY KIDDING!!! :) :) :) :)
love YOU steff!!!!
debs
I love Star Wars and I used to hate it. :) And flowers. And pink.
I love the idea. I never thought I would marry a hunter either but surprise surprise. Sheldon wants to see if Cam wants to bow hunt this fall?
Post a Comment